The Victoria Art Gallery is the public art museum in Bath. It is run by Bath & North East Somerset Council and houses its collection of paintings, sculpture and decorative arts.
The building was designed in 1897 by John McKean Brydon, and has been designated as a Grade II listed building. The exterior of the building includes a statue of Queen Victoria, by Andrea Carlo Lucchesi, and friezes of classical figures by G. A. Lawson.
The Gallery was named to celebrate Queen Victoria's sixty years on the throne. It includes over 1,500 decorative arts treasures, including a display of British oil paintings from 17th century to the present day with works by Thomas Gainsborough, Thomas Jones Barker and Walter Sickert.