The Koetser Gallery has specialised in fine old masters of the Dutch, Flemish and Italian Schools, since the Koetser brothers went into partnership in London in 1923. The firm expanded when offices were opened in New York, leading to the establishment of worldwide contacts among private collectors and museums throughout the USA. In 1967 the gallery opened at its present location in Zurich, where the resources of the firm are now concentrated. Exhibitions and lectures are annual events and old masters from the Koetser Foundation may be seen in the Zurich Museum. The gallery continues to deal in fine paintings.