George Adams Gallery - New York - USA

The George Adams Gallery was originally established as the Allan Frumkin Gallery, Chicago, in 1952. The Allan Frumkin Gallery, New York opened in 1959 and George Adams began his association with the gallery in 1980. In 1988 the name was changed to the Frumkin/Adams Gallery, which it remained until Allan Frumkin's retirement in 1995, when the name was changed once more to the George Adams Gallery. In the summer of 2005, after 46 years on 57th Street, the gallery relocated to West 26th Street in Chelsea.
The George Adams Gallery represents and regularly exhibits the work of 20 artists ranging from very established to emerging. Several - Jack Beal, Roy DeForest and Peter Saul - have been with the gallery since the early 1960s, while others, such as Kako Ueda, became associated with the gallery more recently. In fact, the gallery has continually introduced younger, emerging artists over the years, many of whom have since gone on to achieve significant reputations. Since 1990 the gallery has given artists James Barsness, Jose Bedia, Yoan Capote, Don Colley, Valerie Demianchuk, Diane Edison, Andrew Lenaghan, Anthony Kulig, Arnaldo Roche Rabell, Sandy Winters, and most recently Amer Kobaslija, their first solo exhibitions in New York.

Website : http://www.georgeadamsgallery.com/index.php3